you make my day
January 18, 2008
Ahem…excuse me..yes, my name is Joey and my good friend Linda asked me to come out here and say a few words on her behalf. She seems to be detained at the moment.
She wanted me to thank the very lovely and talented Roberta Baird of “A Mouse in the House” for passing the “You Make My Day” award her way. She was very flattered and touched, and, well, it made her day.
1. Write a post with links to five blogs that make your day or make you think.2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.3. Display the “You Make My Day” link to the post. (optional)4. Tell the blog winners that they have won by commenting on their blog.
- Bambi at le pen quotidien for her great storytelling, amazing drawings and adorable critters.
- Helena at The Empress’ New Clothes. and Little Sketches. Really enjoyed her sketch blog and am now getting quite an art history education from her new blog.
- Val over at The Illustrated Garden for her gorgeous paintings of all things green and her inspirational and also very green writing.
- Julia at Bobo Miow for her adorable depiction of Bobo, her kitty’s antics and conquests.
- Tom (Linda’s husband and my nemesis) at VisualKaos for always making her day (eeeyew, I know mushy, huh?)
She wanted to list a bunch more, but I told her to simmer down, you only get five.
Anyway, she would have thanked you all herself, but is attending to some minor cuts and abrasions.
I’m not sure what happened, it’s all a blur. The last thing I remember was her mentioning doing less kitty drawings in the future, and maybe drawing some more raccoons or dogs.
Tsk tsk, she should be more careful.